Legal notice and information on the conditions of use of the website.
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in Spanish Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L., as owner of the website email@example.com, hereby states
1. Identification data of the company responsible for the activities:
- Company name: Gijón Surf Hostel S.L
- Registered Address: Camino de las Higueras, 62 – Gijón (Asturias)
- CIF: B52539855
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The present information forms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the name www.gijonsurfhostel.com assume and commit themselves to respect.
- “Page”, www.gijonsurfhostel.com which is made available to Internet Users
- “User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the whole of the site www.gijonsurfhostel.com, which make up the information and services that Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hiperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or callsign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, a technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of the navigation on the Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implanted in the Site.
3. Users / Conditions of use:
4. Use of the website:
email@example.com provides access to articles, information and data (from now on, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. Some pages of the website (firstname.lastname@example.org) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for that purpose. By sending such texts, clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts, to make appropriate use of the contents that email@example.com offers through its website, not to use them for:
- incur in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order.
- to spread contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of apology of terrorism or of an attack against human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of firstname.lastname@example.org, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
In short, to respect the applicable legislation, the generally accepted morality and good customs, the public order and the present general conditions of access and use. To that effect, the user is obliged and committed NOT to use any of the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by the legislation in force, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the contents, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, spread or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the page, such as information, texts, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she had access as a User of the page, without this list being restrictive.
Likewise, in accordance with all this, the USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorization of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or if it is legally permitted.
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L of its owners, of the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those that, according to the case, have been made available to this effect or have been indicated to this effect in the web pages where the contents are found or, in general, those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the page, and/or the contents.
In the same way, the USER acknowledges:
- That Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. will not be responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L, its partners or its employees.
- Gijón Surf Hostel S.L does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by the users. In this sense, all the comments received will be automatically checked by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as far as their form is concerned, by an administrator of the website, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedom of expression and information.
Likewise, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or children, the order or the public security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, email@example.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
5. Privacy and data protection policy:
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as of the privacy of the USER and therefore, it has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing the maximum security in the use and collection of data, guaranteeing the compliance with the regulations in force on the matter and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity.
- Purpose of the data collected and consent to processing.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the registration forms on the website, data is collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, if necessary new entries (posts), as well as other communications that firstname.lastname@example.org considers interesting for its USERS. Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the event that you provide your data through an e-mail message, it will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment that you make to us, the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
- Compliance with applicable regulations
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th on the Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st by which the Regulation of development of this Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times are approved, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. Likewise, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11th, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and it will ask the USER for his consent for the treatment of his e-mail for commercial purposes at any time.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
- Exercise of data protection rights
Users may send a written communication to the registered office of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L or to the e-mail address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identifying document, to request the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not wish to send a photocopy of your identification document, please use your electronic certificate of recognised type, which allows for its free validation, to sign the communication in which you exercise your right and send it to us by e-mail.
- Security measures
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L informs you that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the safety of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized, authorized access and theft of the Personal Data that the interested parties may provide as a result of the access to the different sections of the website www.gijonsurfhostel.com, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Constantly maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. Therefore, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and updating of the contents of such websites or for their privacy practices.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (email@example.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L.
- No “frames” will be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about Gijón Surf Hostel S.L., its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Site for any reason, or the Users of the Site, or the contents supplied.
- It will not be stated or given to understand that Gijón Surf Hostel S.L has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents offered or made available to the web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain any information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice:
In order to improve the performance of the website, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, to the configuration and design of the website and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he accesses the page.
7. Intellectual / industrial property
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as of the elements contained in it (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Gijón Surf Hostel S.Lo and its licensors, all rights reserved. Any use not previously authorised by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L, will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. He/she will be able to view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard disk of his/her computer or in any other physical support as long as it is only and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L.
All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the page are the property of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without the use or access to the portal and/or contents being understood to attribute to the user any right over the aforementioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without any rights of exploitation that exist or may exist over said contents being understood to have been assigned to the user.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L., or of third parties in its case, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. of third parties who have authorized their use, to whom correspond the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including the method of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L.
Unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. or of third parties included in the website that have provided content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Availability of the page
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the page, to its contents, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Therefore, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. is not responsible for any damage or harm of any kind caused to the USER due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the web service during the provision of the same or previously.
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the page and the contents, to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that the users may have attributed to the page and the contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation. Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. is not responsible for the security errors that may occur, nor for the damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, for the functioning or usefulness of the hyperlinks or for the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that could produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the page does not imply the obligation on the part of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the user’s responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, it is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the service of the page, nor for possible damages that may be caused to the user’s or third parties’ computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
10. Quality of the page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Page, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the contents. The information contained in the pages that make up this portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L excludes all responsibility for the decisions that the user may take based on this information, as well as for the possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the page. The information is subject to possible periodical changes without previous notice of its content due to extension, improvement, correction or updating of the contents.
11. Availability of the contents
The service of the page and the contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. However, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. is authorized to terminate or suspend the service of the page and/or any of its contents at any time. Whenever it is reasonably possible, Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the page.
For any questions regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
13. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. Copyright© Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. All rights reserved by the laws and international treaties on intellectual property. Its copy, reproduction or diffusion, total or partial, by any means is expressly forbidden.
Data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the data you provide on this form, will be incorporated into a file of personal data, responsibility of Gijón Surf Hostel SL residing at the address Camino de las Higueras, 62 – Gijón (Asturias). The purpose of these files is the management of the users of the Web Site, the management of the services offered through this site and, in its case, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between Gijón Surf Hostel S.Ly who provide their personal data through the Website.
If you wish to exercise your ARCO rights (access, rectification, cancellation and opposition) please send a written and signed communication to Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. at Camino de las Higueras, 62 – Gijón (Asturias), enclosing a copy of your National Identity Card or equivalent. The user authorizes Gijón Surf Hostel S.L the automated treatment of the personal data provided. The file created is located in Madrid, under the supervision and control of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L. respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation on personal data protection.
The information contained in the mentioned database is used for the correct identification of the users of gijonsurfhostel.com, to carry out basic administrative tasks and to be able to communicate incidents, offers or news to the users via e-mail and/or post. The information received is not sent to third parties, as long as it is not required for the provision of the requested service, in which case, it will only be transmitted to the corresponding provider on an individual basis for the purpose of providing the service. In any case, the database will never be transferred, sold or rented to third parties or entities, being limited to the internal use of Gijón Surf Hostel S.L
Gijón Surf Hostel S.L, assumes the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Law 5/1992, of October 29, of the automated processing of personal data, and other applicable legislation.The user will respond, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, reserving Gijón Surf Hostel S.L the right to exclude from the registered services any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that may be appropriate in law.
Those Users who wish to unsubscribe from our distribution list through e-mail, can do it in a simple way by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Suprimir_correo”. Your e-mail will be immediately removed from our database and you will no longer receive information by this means.
Do you want to surf?
Come by and visit us!
Gijón Surf Hostel
Camino de las Higueras, 62 – Gijón
Telf: +34 985 87 75 94
Telf: +34 606 68 19 72
Telf: +34 608 20 78 69